Cookies are text files deposited and registered on a computer system's hard drive by the web server for the CABSIS Consulting Ltd. website.
Cookies are widely used by websites and servers. Many cookies contain the famous cookie ID in the form of a unique number. This is a character sequence that the Internet browser on which the cookie is stored can assign to Internet pages and servers. This makes it possible to distinguish between Internet pages and servers visited as well as between the navigator used by the person concerned and other Internet navigators which contain other cookies. A specific Internet browser can be recognized and identified by the cookie's unique number.
Purpose of Cookies
Internet Browser Configuration
The data subject may at any time prevent our website from registering cookies by appropriately configuring the settings of the Internet browser used, thus permanently denying the registration of cookies. In addition, cookies already configured can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other suitable software. The most widely used Internet browsers have this functionality. If the data subject deactivates the registration of cookies on the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be completely usable.
You can configure your preferences, depending on your browser, by clicking on the links listed.
- Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Choose the "Tool" menu then "Options"
- 2. Select the "Privacy" icon
- 3. Go to the "Cookies" menu and select the appropriate options
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 1. Select the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options"
- 2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- 3. Use the cursor to select your desired level
- 1. Choose the "File"> "Preferences" menu
- 2. Privacy
- 1. In the upper right corner, choose the "Settings" menu
- 2. Click on "Advanced Settings"
- 3. In the "Privacy & Security" section, click "Content Settings"
- 4. Click on "Cookies"