Business Continuity should be in compliance with the following three points:
- available on demand and at any time
- with acceptable performances in response to requests in difficult circumstances
- with acceptable features in response to requests in difficult circumstances
The information system architect should:
- define what availability means in the context of the information system
- combine the appropriate hardware and software to create a highly available information system
It has been designed to find answers to the following questions:
- how long should the system be available? At what frequency is it used?
- what are the consequences if the system is unavailable when it is required?
Read More... Types of breakdown